Tags: #Ads Production #Animated Videos #Digital Marketing in Nepal #Video Marketing In Nepal
Did you Know? 65% of people are visual learners, and 90% of the information transmitted to the brain is visual. Animated video is an engaging tool that can help you tell your story. Currently, Facebook averages more than 4 billion video streams every day.
Building a Brand in a more visual way leads the viewer to absorbs more information and can remember for longer period of time. Animation also works well if your subject matter is quite emotional. Today, Majority of Clients prefer video content to reading visuals and Video will be used more for converting and lead generation.
Here are 5 reasons why animation works better than other types of visuals:
- Mostly, Internet users attention last for a limited period of time and will only spend this much time on a video or an article that leads the viewer to absorb more information but also to retain it.
- Animation simplifies a complex topic. Animated video can bring concepts to life that text or live videos can’t.
- If your business goal is to have more organic customer on your Social Media Platform than animation video is all about making people entertained, even if video talk business or education. The more entertaining your video on YouTube, Facebook, and other social media channels, the more people will share it. Animation adds 10 points to the entertainment factor.
- Animation works absolutely fine for any marketing purpose: product explainer videos, infographics, and release announcements.
- By 2019, consumer internet video traffic will be 80% of all internet traffic across the world. Video will be the primary medium for how internet users will consume information.
At Ads! We make sure that our clients get a lot of traction out of video animations! Reach out to us if you feel like we can help your brand.
A Chat with us costs nothing. Dial 01.4218069 or Visit www.adsmarket.com.np/g0-digital sign up a simple form and we’ll get back to you!
Here are some of our animated video works!