Tags: #Email Marketing #Social Media Marketing #Social Media Marketing In Nepal
What is a lead? Anyone that shows any interest in your product, whether it be an enquiry or filling up of some lead generating form, is a potential lead. Generating leads might seem very easy but there needs to be a method and strategy for that, especially now, where privacy has become a priority to so many and people also don’t want to be bothered by information they really don’t require. Get ready for a lot of spam report if you create leads “unconventionally”.
The next phase after you generate these leads is to pass them through a funnel where the leads will get to know your brand, buy your product and even become a supporter of your company. You may have thousands of leads and converting only a handful of them really makes your strategy for capturing leads pretty much useless. Lead generation and Email funnel strategy are like food and water to your business, making it prosper.
3 steps for Lead Generation:
1) Lead Capture: Creating a “Call to Action” button on your website to capture the visitor’s information used to be the norm. This may capture some solid leads but overuse of this has caused people to abandon filling up forms most of the time. It is highly likely that the user will fill the form if there is a mutual benefit on play.
2) Lead Magnet: These are the tools that you can use to grab the attention of visitors and eventually use it as a chip for their contact information. Training video series, free trials, webinars and eBooks are some of the examples that are being used nowadays.
3) Landing Page: A landing page is a page that a visitor will reach after clicking on one of your advertisements. It normally exists outside your normal website and is used mostly for single campaigns. Advertisements are bound to reach a larger audience and it’s highly likely to bring in more leads if you make proper preparations.
The real hard work and risks begin once you have collected leads. Chances are that too much information or too little information will deter leads. A plan needs to be in place on how your contents are most likely going to convert these leads and make them a loyal customer. For this, you will require a proper funnel strategy.
5 steps for a proper Email Funnel Marketing:
1) Awareness: Make your leads aware about your products and services. Make sure these are educational contents that help understand your product and services and not a full detail.
2) Consideration: This phase of the funnelling requires your content to create a deeper bonding with the leads. Deliver contents that are product specific and try to avoid a sales pitch.
3) Conversion: Convince your leads to convert and become a customer. This part can contain detailed product/service benefits and also offer discounts and other offers. However, do not overwhelm customers with numerous sales offers.
4) Loyalty: This can be gained through insightful contents and helpful advice about your product/service. Try to make your content helpful and educational relevance to the customers. Make sure these are not promotional contents that are trying to add value to your product/service.
5) Advocacy: Once a sale is done, you can’t forget the customer. Keep sending some interesting and new contents that will win their heart. This could lead to them referring you to some of their friends and close ones.
Email marketing is a powerful tool if you can use it right. As you see, with proper techniques, you are able to convert a potential lead to an advocate and supporter that will endorse your product. The contents that you use in different phases are very important as it plays an important role in earning loyalty from your customers. Are you ready to say hello to more sales and repeat customers?
At ads! we provide you with email marketing services that give your business the opportunity to grow. Content creation services that are best suited to your products and customers is also provided here. We will provide your business with the perfect opportunity to grow.